My wife Kristel and daughter Aleah left this morning for California leaving me a lone man in the wilderness for five whole days! This will be the first time since we got married over three years ago that we've been apart for this long. Plus it's the first time that I'll be apart from my baby! I admit I got a little choked up this morning as I was waving goodbye. The house is awfully quiet. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Guess I'll have to keep myself busy blogging!
5 comments:
At least you have golfing to look forward to on Saturday!!
This is Kristel's friend Jenny. As for being the "lone man in the wilderness", that's a bumer bot they'll be back soon! In the meantime, thank goodness for the "life line" of the cell phone. I've heard the phones from Verizon work quite well!!! :)
Don't worry Evan, there is always something on TV to watch
Nate will feel your pain..I left him alone over Father's day one year :(
How are you holding up? We have been married for 23 years and STILL hate to be separated!
Soon, tomorrow, right?
I've actually been looking into ASL, I really want to do it but I'm so uncoordinated I'm not sure how well I'll do.
Post a Comment