October 12, 2008

Cute Pics of Aleah

Aleah in her car seat.


Kristel, Aleah, & the Hug a Monkey


Aleah's rolling now. She rolled behind the couch and her head just sticking out and had to get a picture.

5 comments:

K-Krew said...

You guys are too cute. How do you like the Hug-a-monkey?

This Place is a Disaster! said...

At Gardner VIllage they have decorated with all these witches and you just walk around and see how funny they are and go into the shops and eat.
At night they have witches night and you dress up as a witch, or just wear a witch hat and there is a TON of people. They have a play there called witchapalooza and it's just fun to feel the fall in the outside shops, it's just like . . . what's that town in Illinois up by pres Rubo's house? Can't remember, but it's like that.

Anonymous said...

I love the little peeking picture! That is so precious!

Barb said...

I guess she can roll from her tummy to back now?

Sarah said...

Thanks for the invite again. We lost our blog last week by accident (I cried all day - ridiculous, I know) and then had to start a new one. So we lost all our invites. Thanks again! Aleah is so cute! I think she's a real good mix of you two. Carter is trying to roll over but isn't quite there yet. It all comes too soon and before you know it they're running around tearing up the house faster than you can follow! Our new blog is fairbanksfamilypod.blogspot.com