December 07, 2007

Is It A Boy or Girl???

After more than 20 weeks of being pregnant, Kristel and I finally found out what the gender is of our unborn child! When asked how she felt knowing the gender of our child, Kristel said, "I'm thrilled!" But before we get into the results let's review the results of our poll for your predictions. There were a total of 18 votes. Twelve predicted we would have a boy. Six predicted we'd have a girl. Some of the other "research" that Kristel did was as follows:

Chinese Prediction Calendar-- Girl

Old Wive's quiz-- 35% Boy 65% Girl

Barbara-- "leaning" towards boy but she is reserving a right to change her opinion before Thursday - update...did not change her opinion.

Evan--Boy (through positive thinking and the law of attraction)

Without further ado, CLICK HERE to find out what we are having!


8 comments:

Ker said...

woohoo! I told you Barb! Now I have the power too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting!

The Asiedu Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited! The two of you are going to be the best parents!

The Payson Olsen's said...

YEA!!!! That is so great!!!!!! Girls are sooooooooooo much fun (ask me I have two!!!) I am so excited for you guys, she will be so beautiful, you both are going to make great parents...... YEA!!!!

Barb said...

For the record, I knew it was a girl. I just wanted to say 'boy' so I could get rid of my power. So from now on, I relinquish my power of prediction and leave it up to the Chinese calendar.

Suzer said...

OK, I am NEVER right. So whatever I predict, then it will be the opposite. Congrats guys! I'm so excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Ker said...

Whatever Barb!