June 28, 2007

We're Going To Italy!

We're leaving on a jet plane Kristel and I have been talking about it for some time now, going to Italy...we finally made the decision to go! The decision itself wasn't enough of a commitment though. We needed something more. So last night, we went online and bought our plane tickets!!! Ahhh! I can't believe we will actually be going and probably won't believe it until we're actually on the plane. Kristel has a brother who lives in Italy and figured it was about time to go over there and visit.
The flag of Italy
Especially since they have a new baby we'd like to meet. While we are visiting family, we will also be visiting Rome, Venice, and probably England to visit my cousin Teresa who is living there. We might even sneak in "Phantom of the Opera" at Her Majesty's Theater. We both are looking forward to going in September and be sure look for blog updates for a report on our trip!

10 comments:

Mikie said...

Do you have a passport? I'm jealous!

Evan said...

We applied for passports a couple of months ago and should get them next month! So yes! We will be getting them. Can you believe it?

Barb said...

That's not fair.

Barb said...

Isn't it supposed to be ... "so ARE the days of our lives"? So if everyone is making their own blogs, is Morningside Meanderings becoming obsolete???

Evan said...

I'm still planning on posting to Morningside Meanderings. Instead of doing a Web site for me and Kristel this is much easier.

Ker said...

Its really "Likes sands of the hour glass, so are the days of our lives." unfortunatly thats admitting I used to watch the show, and every once in awhile I sneak a peek at the show and the story still continues.

SO excited for you Ev and Kristel.

Kristel said...

Guess what! I was a days of are lives junky too! I was so in love with Bo and Hope! That was ages ago!

Barb said...

Kristel, I never pictured you would be a soap fan. Interesting.

Kristel said...

I was in high school when I was hooked. Years ago! And I have never seen it since. Crazy, eh?

Evan said...

Whatever! She has a season pass on the DVR and watches it everyday!