I've been trying to catch up on reading blogs and after seeing all the Halloween posts realized I never posted our costumes! Hello! It's like I've been checked out and spent the last month in bed with vertigo or something. Actually, it hasn't been the last month, it was just the two weeks during Halloween. So..... for the sake of preserving memories, I bring you our blurry halloween pictures :) We were all bugs. My mom was a granny. We do love ourselves a good halloween night. The kids get worn out after trick or treating on a couple of streets so our night usually ends early. This year we decided to introduce them to Harry Potter after trick or treating. They were bored after five minutes. After they went to bed, I was fascinated with Harry. I had forgotten so much of that first movie. Now I want to watch them all! I think this may be our last year doing themed family costumes cuz the kids are starting to rebel and want to do their own thing. Funny that they are just 3 and 4! Sometimes they act like they are teenagers. Fun times!
2 comments:
Cute! I love family themed costumes.
Love your costumes! Maybe one of these years I can talk everyone into themed costumes...
Post a Comment