May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We made the trek to Rexburg this weekend to spend Memorial Day weekend with the parents. It was a nice surprise to have the Steve Scoresby family there with as well. Mike & Jenny also popped in and out. We unfortunately had to leave Sunday night as Kristel had to work on Memorial Day for an emergency adoption placement, but we were still able to get some good family time in.

The Scoresby Open

Yours Truly enjoying the Rexburg weather.
A great drive right down the middle!
Steve in the rough with great follow through.
Dad's "best shot of the day" with the ball still on the tee.

Mike with the best putt of the day!


Mike led most of the game, but I came back on won the Scoresby Open on the last two holes. You can view the scorecard here --> CLICK HERE.

We were also able to get in a round of Scoresby Rummy, and I must say was probably my best game of Rummy ever! There are seven rounds, and I went out six of those seven rounds (0 points, which is a good thing.) I did secure the win as noted by the scorecard below:


I helped dad put up the new tramploine and the swings and slide on the playground, which allowed the kids to enjoy being outside. Saturday turned out to be a gorgeous day and were able to be outside most of the day.

It was a great weekend to be home and hope that we can go back soon. By the way, I also won Ticket to Ride. :D

No comments: