Summer is over, if you can call our pathetic July and August a sumer.
It's time to start planning for Halloween. The costume brainstorming has begun. So far the coordinated costume ideas are for Evan to be prince charming, Aleah a princess, Joshua a dragon and myself a tower. Lol. Evan's not to excited about this one. He wants to be Shrek, myself to be Fiona, Aleah to be the dragon and Joshua as donkey.
Incoming students has added to the traffic jams. Good thing I only work twice a week!
It's birthday time!
We gotta get moving on peach canning!
4 comments:
Are you guys having a party again? I like the Shrek idea.
Let us know when your party is. We are planning some things and dont want to do it the same night.
Let us know when your party is. We are planning some things and dont want to do it the same night.
I like coordinated costumes too but there are only so many things you can do when your daughter wants to be a princess EVERY year ;p (and when your husband does not like dressing up)
Post a Comment