We are now a family of four. Joshua Evan Scoresby was born on November 2, 2009 at 7:53 a.m. weighing 8lbs. 11oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Kristel and Joshua are doing very well and getting much needed rest. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!
November 02, 2009
The Birth of Joshua Evan...
We are now a family of four. Joshua Evan Scoresby was born on November 2, 2009 at 7:53 a.m. weighing 8lbs. 11oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Kristel and Joshua are doing very well and getting much needed rest. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow Ev, you are a fast blogger. Love the moon suit. hee hee. You guys look great! He's so cute and can't wait to see him!
It's amazing what you can do with a laptop and hospital internet service huh?
Evan, you remind me of the Marshmallow guy in Ghostbusters.
congratulations!!!
I'm proud of you sis, love you!
He is so cute! Glad he is here, I love how stretched out he is. He must not of loved being scrunched up. :)
Wow, we are so excited for you guys and so glad that all are doing well. Congratulations.
Congratulations! Joshua is adorable. Hope you continue to get lots of sleep in the coming days:)
I bet you're happy your little guy is here - he even waited until after Halloween ;)
He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
He is so cute! Congratulations!
what a good looking baby! kristel, can i just say you look amazing at 9 months pregnant! godd job mommy (and daddy)
He's beautiful!
He's absolutely darling! Congrats!
(Oh, and I think you should keep the moon suit. I hear they're all the rage.)
Congrats Kristel and Evan!! We are so glad everything went well. What beautiful pictures :) We are so happy for you
Post a Comment