June 24, 2008
Our New Bedroom
After getting our claim check from Aflac for our little hospital stay for having Aleah, we found that after the bills were paid we had some money left over to play with. Memorial Day weekend they were having a fantastic sale at RC Willey on bedroom sets. We decided to finally get one. But with a new bedroom set we also had to get a new bedroom! Right? Well, we seemed to think so. We decided to scrub down the walls, clean the cob webs, and paint! We also took down our old curtains and will be getting new ones. The pictures below was the work in progress. We are very blessed to have nice things and are truly greatful for the opportunites our Creator gives us.
Me beginning to paint. Kristel...watched.
Finished at last! I'm tired.
The finished product!
Our new headboard, footboard, and rails!
Our new dresser and mirror!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey man, give me some credit..... I painted the trim and cared for our offspring! ;)
Wow, it looks great!!! I love your bed set. CONGRATS on getting it.... I love your paint color, Thanks for a fun weekend at the family reunion... You guys are sure fun!!!! thanks Kristel for letting me talk your ear off!!!!! Take care!
No fair! I've been married about 14 years now and have never had a bedroom set! I'm so jealous. It looks great!
Post a Comment