November 15, 2007

Thankful List

I just read Sasha Cagen's "To-do List" Blog (that had now been published as a book) and can relate to the many listers in the world. I am also a to-do list fanatic and get great satisfaction in crossing off my lists, not checking them off, crossing them off!

To celebrate Sasha's new book, I am going to post a list-- my Gratitude List (Thanksgiving is coming up you know).

I am grateful for:

Ibuprofen
Cookies & Cream Milkshakes
Blankets
Instant Messaging
Good movies
Jelly Beans
Holidays
My education
The hearing that I still have and the hearing that I don't
Mother Nature
My growing baby
The prophet
Hot chocolate
Hearing technology
My husband
Service projects
My CTR 5's
My family
My in-laws
Yoga & Deep breathing
Not having to clean the shower drain because Evan does it for me
Crockpot dinners
Friday nights
Rainy days (if I am warm)
Snow topped trees
My Savior and my Heavenly Father
The constant companionship of the Spirit
The miracle of pregnancy
Board Games!
Traditions--old and new
My darling house
Good people
Traveling
Books and being literate
Crunchy fall leaves
Sleeping in
Knowing that I wake up next to someone who loves me
My life!!

I could continue on and on but you probably get my point. Though if I could have figured out how to make this list a column, you would know even more of what I'm grateful for! Now, I challenge anyone who reads this blog to make their own Gratitude list. It will make you happy!

2 comments:

Ker said...

Ok Kristel I am going to do it, as soon as I return from Idaho. Great list!

Barb said...

I'm going to do it too. Evan would clean the drain when we shared a bathroom too. hehe. He almost gagged once when he pulled out all my hair. Sick. I can't handle that but I can handle watching spinal surgery...weird.